Kirsty Pitkin (alter ego – the event amplifier!) has recently launched her fab new Web site.
I’ve worked with Kirsty many times over the years (yearly at IWMW and at other JISC events). In fact Kirsty has been mentioned on this blog many a time:
- As Part of the Greening Events II project Kirsty wrote the Best Practices for Event Amplification Report
- Kirsty and her husband Rich have amplified many events I’ve been involved with including IWMW 2012, IWMW 2011 and IWMW 2010, IWMW 2009. At the 2010 workshop she ran a remote barcamp
- Kirsty inspired my post on Business Models for Video Streaming
- Kirsty has written a guest blog post on remote audiences
- She also helped with Amplifying Events from Santander and Amplifying Events from Girona
Kirsty is a professional event amplifier and her new Website show cases her events and offers case study accounts of the tools used at them. The site also offers blog posts looking at different aspects of event amplification. It’s all a real labour of love and looks amazing!
Well done to Kirsty and Rich.